Master Classes From Pro Cricket Coaching Academy
Led by ex or current professionals
Batting Master Class
For cricketers aged 7-16. Led by top class professional coaches, young cricketers will experience 2 days of in-depth technical batting analysis and will be assessed using video analysis individually. The course will look at facing fast bowling and spin in both attack and defence, on both front and back foot. Skills oriented games will be used to help improve technique and temperament. The course will take place at the first class indoor facility at Headingley and will benefit from use of the bowling machines and professional equipment on hand at the test arena.
Bowling Master Class
For cricketers aged 7-16 looking to make the most of their natural actions and ability. Led by top class professional coaches with first class bowling experience, this course provides a great opportunity for young cricketers to use detailed bowling specific warm ups and drills along with personalised programmes to improve both the tactical and technical side of their bowling game. Video analysis will be used to assess, review and develop players actions. Bowlers of all disciplines are accommodated and will be separated on the day to make the most of the dedicated time to the art of bowling with specialist bowlers from each discipline.
For young cricketers aged between 8-15. The master class will take an in depth look at drills and skills including up to the wickets and standing back. The four hours of expert coaching will be led by ex professional wicket keepers with the first hand experience to help every young wicket keeper make the most of their natural talent. The master class will take place at Headingley, the home of Yorkshire Cricket and a truly inspirational setting to develop your game.
Master Classes Are:
• Led by top class professional coaches with current and ex professional cricketers
• Young cricketers will experience 2 days of in depth technical & tactical coaching
• Use of video analysis to aid understanding and progression
• A chance to focus on your chosen discipline in the game
• Individual plans of progression to reach your targets and goals
• Low coach to player ratio for optimum coach contact time and development
• Available during school holidays and preseason training